Damaged hair can be caused by a variety of factors, such as heat styling, chemical treatments, and environmental factors. However, with the right products, you can repair and revitalise your damaged hair.
- Use a protein-based treatment to strengthen damaged hair.
- Look for products with ingredients such as argan oil, coconut oil, and keratin to moisturize and repair damaged hair.
- Invest in a high-quality hair mask or deep conditioning treatment to provide extra nourishment.
- Avoid using heat styling tools as much as possible, and use a heat protectant when you do.
- Use a wide-tooth comb or detangling brush to minimise damage when brushing your hair.
Damaged hair can be repaired with the right products and techniques. Use the above tips to restore the health and shine of your hair.